All Black

2:51 AM

The "Basican Mo Lang" Outfit. 

Lol (joke zz) 

This was actually taken last sunday (??) when my ate and cousin had their post-birthday celebration. (They have the same birthday! Woa Ok). We ate at K Pub, it was fine. You'll choose if you would order for 1 hour or unlimited.  We chose 1 hour plus 30 minutes for the birthday blah. They'll serve them raw (not all) and you will cook. ( lol ewan basta yon). Also, they have a good bar (di ko sure, bar ba tawag lol) but I was too shy to take a picture with me in it so i just zoomed in from my sit :/ haha Actually the bar is not really that good, I just thought it would look good with my purple instagram feed. Haha zz.

After K Pub, I saw this purple/pink wall with a big black thing while walking. It looks good (for me??) The first thing that came into my mind was The 1975. The frame. The black. The pink. Ok. So I gave my phone to my sister (credits) then for a sec..:






 Yeah I had to blur my face because the sun made me make my squeezed chinese face lol


Also, i made a tumblr. It has the same contents for now. idk where to. Luckily seanxavier is available... The reason why my url is seanshaver is bc seanxavier is not available and i just shaved a week before i created it and it rhymed with xavier lol  bYE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask anything

Like us on Facebook