A Visit To a Convent-y House?

8:00 PM

(This was supposed to be published on October 7, 2015 but yeah)

Today was my school's boy scout activity. Our scout masters would teach us how to use our handkerchief (idk) in case of emergencies or injuries, fold our national flag, march... and it was just boring as fuck. So my friends and I sneaked out of the school and went to a convent interconnected at our school. It is connected by a "secret" gate or way which is where the nuns/brothers park their cars. 

So yup, I lost my other photos so here's just some of the photos' I took.

When we entered the gate, we saw small basketball court. It must be a quarter court if such thing exists. Anyway, it doesn't look good. haha. 
As we go to the actual house, I saw flowers and plants but these mushrooms looked the best. 

There's a piano, or an 

I'm not really sure if this is a convent because my friend told me it's also a dormitory for students which is why there's a locker made from woods. But sure it looks and feels like a convent so yeah, it's a convent for me :)
 bye :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask anything

Like us on Facebook