Throwback School Stuff

8:06 AM

So I don't really know. I just want to put these photos here?? Anyway, these are throwback photos way back in my high school years.

The balloons were originally for our teacher because that day was "teacher's day". I just think it looks good with the projector on haha idk

of course, when we create projects and stuff, we're required to use recycable materials as much as we can to help "save" our planet.  

One place of the so many places me and my friend go on our daily commute to our houses. One pro of commuting is that you're free to go everywhere (as long as you get home safe, i think?) and you'll be able to enjoy and appreciate your surroundings more and notice the little things more like the clouds, shadows, and more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ask anything

Like us on Facebook